Sunday, August 11, 2013

Picture Happy (or Crazy)


So today I collected all the pictures I had taken of my garden with my phone and downloaded them to my computer. Oh my I took a lot!
257 to be exact. 
Yea, might have gotten a little picture happy. 
Or picture crazy!

It was fun to look back and see what it looked like only a few short months ago...

Compared with today....

  I LOVE my Zinnias! 






So far, it feels like all I have harvested is zucchini.....
.....lots and lots of zucchini....



I do have some hope for future crops though.

A few green bell peppers are making their appearance. 

My oddly shaped tomatoes are starting to turn color

(any ideas why they are this shape?)

 I have a jalapeno coming in. 

Corn!  


And watermelon!


My ever-faithful gnome is still sitting watch, even while the giant squash plant slowly creeps up on him.

I was overjoyed today to see I was not the only one enjoying my garden





No comments:

Post a Comment